Friday, March 18, 2011

Top Ten Fictional Athletes Of All Time

We did 6-10, with a few upsets in there.  Now, 1-5.  Boom goes the dynamite.

5. Kenny Powers - I'm the man who has the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than fuck. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick... everyone.


4. Happy Gilmore - Another multi sport superstar.  Ok, yeah, you're right, he wasn't that good at hockey.  But he could skate, which is more than you can do, you fucking naysayer.  Also, he tried to murder a dude with his skate in junior hockey.  That's some MMA shit right there.   You little son of a bitch ball! Why you don't you just go HOME? That's your HOME! Are you too good for your HOME? ANSWER ME! SUCK MY WHITE ASS, BALL!


3. Crash Davis - Here is is people, your Bull Durham love.  He hit like three thousand minor leauge homeruns, and played 21 days in the majors.  That's some dedication, kid.  And he was banging Susan Sarandon before Mother Lover made it cool.


2. Ricky Vaughn - Yeah, I get it, the whole Charlie Sheen was here and gone faster than the XFL, but this isn't about Sheen.  Vaughn was the man.  He was that crazy relief pitcher before we had the crazy relief pitcher.  I may even go as far to say, he made Brian Wilson.  Fact!


1. Rocky Balboa - It's not even close

No comments:

Post a Comment