Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oregon Criminals Are Soft



An intruder caught taking a shower by the homeowner locked himself in the bathroom and called police.

Timothy James Chapek, 24, allegedly broken into the Portland, Oregon house but dialed 911 when he was confronted by the owner, ABC reports.

Chapek locked himself in the bathroom and waited for police to "free" him because he feared he may be shot at.

Sergeant Pete Simpson from Portland Police Department said Chapek called before the owner did.

"He called first and said that he broke into the house, the homeowners now were home and he was afraid" he said.
(http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8221386/showering-intruder-calls-911-on-homeowner)


Are you kidding me?  Only in Oregon.  Look, I like Oregon.  I have good friends over there.  But when I was there it was like being at the Charmin Ultra factory.  So soft.  Everyone was too nice and happy and it made me uncomfortable.  Just weak.  I was at a crosswalk with some of my friends when I was out there, and I started to cross the street because there wasn't a car in sight.  They were shocked and asked me what I was doing.  I said I was crossing the street.  They asked why.  I explained that where we're going is on the other side of the street and I forgot to bring my hovercraft.  They remarked that the "Don't Walk" sign was still six seconds away from turning in to that walk guy thing.  They probably don't even speed up at yellow lights.  I've never been so pissed.  Straight up soft.  And now I read that even their criminals are pussies.  Look, I'm not promoting breaking into houses.  But once you're doing it, own it man.  Don't call the fucking cops to bail you out.  What the fuck were you thinking?  Get mean, get dark.  Get weird with it.  Only in Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment