Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More "Twitter What If's ..."




It's been a while since my last "Twitter What If's ..."  so I figured we were due for another glance in to what could have been from the world of twitter:

Tiki Barber:   "Who needs the NFL, I have a 23 year old and more money than I'll ever need :-0 "

Jim Tressel:   "We're untouchable"

Pee-Wee Herman:   "Heading to the movies ;) "

Evander Holyfield:  "Ears perked for the fight tonight, @miketyson bit off more than he can chew!  WINNING"

John Belushi:   "Going hard tonight!"

Michael Vick:   "Staying in this weekend, willing to dog-sit as always :-p "

Mel Gibson:   "I f***ing hate Jews"

Jackie Onassis:   "HA ... top down!  I always get may way :) "

Tim Hardaway:   "I f***ing hate gays"

Pete Rose:   "Mets -1/2 at Reds?  Wouldn't bet on it haha"

Michael Richards:   "I f***ing hate blacks"

Rosie Ruiz:  "Anyone know when the 43 drops off at Mass. Ave.?"

OJ Simpson:  "Ugggg, bitches ..."

Danny Almonte:  "Anyone got an extra laminator? ... is that a word?  HAHA I'm a junior in college, I should know that :-P  "

Barry Bonds:  "@slamminsammy:  3 nuts?  You?"

Steve Bartman:  "Can't wait to say hi to my hero @moisesalou from my seat down the first base line tonight during Game 6!"

Charlie Sheen:   "Gonna go bat shit nuts to promote Major League III ... FACT"

Gabrielle Giffords:  "At my political rally but i have a shooting headache :(   "

Too soon on that last one?  Get over it.  See you next time on "Twitter What If's ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment