Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ice Box Is Now Wicked Hot



So, Sunday I was nursing a pretty sweet hangover.  You know what not to do at 12:00 after you've been drinking for six hours?  Start ripping shots of Jack like they're skittles and chasing them by eating a few cigarettes.  But I digress.  Anyway, yeah, as I was slowly dying on the couch, Little Giants came on.  Fantastic.  Great movie.  Soon, Ice Box makes her appearance.  Then things get a little dark for me.  Not dark like "I don't remember."  Dark like "really didn't want my mind to start down that path, but here we go, so let's see what happens."  So yeah, long story short, I start wondering what she looks like today.  I hop on the old google machine and find some gems.  I obviously didn't stop there, though.  I decided to follow up with a few of our other favorite little cuties from kid's sports movies of yester year.  I give you, six ones to keep our eyes on:


Little Giants - Ice Box/Shawna Waldron



The inspiration for this journey down the rabbit hole, Ice Box has turned in to quite the smoooooke show.  And with linebacker skills rivaling Ray Lewis, you know she has some thighs that could snap you in half like a set of cheep chop-sticks.  And we all know she's not affraid to get dirty.  Strap on your shoulder pads kids, shits gonna break.


The Sandlot - Wendy Peffercorn/Marlee Shelton



I mean, she was hot then.  But now?  Look at her, she's naked and sitting on a big chunk of wood.  She was solid at mouth-to-mouth back then.  God only knows how she can put those skills to work today


Remember The Titans - Little Girl I Don't Want To Look Up On IMDB/Hayden Panettiere



She knew her football and was pretty much the baddest seven year old girl on the block.  Now, she's driving like a God damn psycho in I Love You Beth Cooper and was willing to make out with geek who showed her some attention.  If I start talking X's, you know she'll start talking O's.



Switching Goals - The Olsen Twins/The Olsen Twins



Full House was awesome.  It just was.  Pretend all you want that it wasn't, but you know all the words to the theme song and you wanted to nail D.J.  That's science.  Now we have the Olsen sisters all grown up.  They have more money than Charlie Sheen thinks he's worth and theres two of 'em.  I don't know which one I have posted above, but they're friggin' twins.  Who cares.  So what they sort of look like aliens.  I'm down.


The Mighty Ducks - Connie/Marguerite Moreau



This one came out of no where.  Wasn't expecting a win out of D I.  But we got one.  She played hockey, so she'll probably be up for bringing some of her teammates into bed.  What?  Hockey players are team orriented.



Be Like Mike - Lil' Bow Wow/Willow Smith



People think Lil' Bow Wow dropped the Lil' to become Bow Wow.  Untrue.  It can't be.  Look at these two.  I for one say good for you Lil' Bow Wow, for embrasing your inner hair whipper, and starting fresh.  If nothing else, it's nice to see that he put on some  muscle between then and now.  And, as most of you are probably aware, Bow Wow is in fact a recording artist right now.  It's just not the same kid who was Lil' Bow Wow.  It's Walt from LOST.  For the record, I don't want to get with Willow Smith ... yet.

2 comments: