Friday, February 25, 2011

Twitter "What if's?" ...





So Kanye West Tweeted this:

"an abortion can cost a ballin' nigga up to 50gs maybe a 100. Gold diggin' bitches be getting pregnant on purpose. #STRAPUP my niggas!"

Doesn't surprise me.  This is the same guy who tweeted, "I'm like a tree.  I feed the branches of the people"  and  "sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed.  I am not a fan of books.  I would never want a book's autograph."  I mean right?  So that's what we're working with here.

But whatever, Kanye is an ass-hat.  The real problem here is that he can tweet this shit.  Which got me thinking, what if twitter had been around forever?  I mean, we'd probably have had shit like this flying around:


Wilt Chamberlain:  "I fucked your mom @ everyone."

Bill Clinton:  "Anyone seen my cigar box?"

Jose Canseco:  "My balls are in my chest cavity ... that's normal, right @ BigMac?"

Ray Lewis:  "Need new gloves ... any suggestions @ OJ?"

R. Kelly:  "My camcorder still over there? @ St. Mary's Middle School"

Troy Aikman: "Boys night out??  Whose in?? @ Kordell Stewart"

Rod Steward:  "Stomach ache :(  " 

Mark Chumura:  "Babysitter needed ... I can give you a ride here and back"

Princess Diana:  "Ugg, garage was closed ... guess I'll take it in tomorrow."

Tonya Harding: "Heading to TrueValue :) "

Patsy Ramsey:  "Looking for long term storage unit ... thoughts anyone?"

Dale Earnhardt:  "Not feeling it today"

Mike Tyson:  "Banana duct tape moving to the south up the suit jacket what color is three? @ white pigeon tiger"

Richard Gere:  "@ the pet store ...gerbils are cute!"

Michael Jordan:  "Sorry Dad :-( "

Abraham Lincoln: "Ugggg ... out with the old lady again  ... kill me :-[ "


See what I mean? 

No comments:

Post a Comment