Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dane Cook is a Huge Douche


Watching Dane Cook on Comedy Central.  He was awesome for like 45 minutes in 2003.  Now?  Pretty much a huge ass-bag.  So I'm watching him and trying to pretend that I don't think that he sucks.  No luck,  he sucks.  So now I'm trying to think of what would be funnier to watch right now.  Here's what I have after thinking about it for four minutes:

Kittens with AIDS

Killing my family

Shitting out of my eyes

Keanu Reeves

Getting fired

SNL from 2002-2007

Howard the Duck

Being the Elephant Man

Tom Green

Hanging out with Tiki Barber

HPV and/or not knowing what that bump is

Fucking the Golden Girls ... but only the dead ones, nothing fun with Betty White

Jay Leno

The episode of Dawson's Creek when Mitch dies

Getting to third base with the push-up guy on Mass. Ave. at Tia's on a Saturday night in July



What'd I miss?

1 comment:

  1. favorite one on the site right now..'episode of dawson creek when mitch dies'..also like the shawn kemp one, may be biased to that one though, as he is also one of my favorite athletes/men/fathers in life...
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete